Tailor Made Support
We provide support which makes a real difference to people's lives. We do this by putting people first and developing a tailored service to each and every person.
- Refresh can support you to assess your needs and risks through a holistic support plan.
- We listen to what you would like to achieve and support you to write an action plan
- Refresh will work with you to plan how you can reach your personal goals and aspirations
- Our staff team work with you to help you develop confidence, responsibility, and manage your needs and recovery plan.
- Please see our SUPPORT SERVICES page for full details where you can combine services tailored to meet your needs.
Additional support can be utilised to meet any moderate or low needs that are not met through a Direct Payment.
This may include any support needs as and when they arise (ad-hoc) enabling a responsive and flexible service i.e. Emotional support, additional appointments, support with motivation, support with correspondence, support with structure, maintaining communal living skills or chosen activities or outings.
This list is not inclusive merely indicative.
The standard service includes availability of the Manager, Supervisor and office staff, use of the vehicle for appointments where appropriate and the out of hours/ on-call service. The standard service ensures a flexible and responsive service.
- Staff will be available on call 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
- Staff will be on duty 365 days a year including Bank Holidays.
- On-call service operates between the hours of 22:00pm and 8:00am.
- A member of staff is available in the evenings between 8pm and 10pm to ensure security and meet any other needs i.e. medication (at ASH premises).
- Availability of staff time and transport to accompany you to appointments which are pre- arranged and agreed with the office.
- Refresh Support Services operate a system of Supervision, including Directly Observed Practice, regular reviews, supervision and appraisals.
- Office staff are available to help with any correspondence, budgeting and finances if applicable. Office hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Refresh and Self-Funders
Refresh can support individuals who are able to self-fund their support.
Refresh and Direct Payments
Refresh can support individuals on a Direct Payment or support you to access Direct Payments.
These are local council payments for people who have been assessed as needing help from Social Services and who would like to arrange and pay for their own care and support services instead of receiving them directly from the local council.