Our Friendly Staff Team
Our friendly and approachable staff team are fully trained, DBS checked, receive full induction, ongoing training and supervision, which ensures they understand our client’s needs and choices.
Refresh maintains a low staff turnover to ensure continuity and familiarity, which guarantees our clients always find a friendly face to support them.
Refresh Keyworker and Deputy Key Worker Systems:
- Having a Keyworker enables you to have a strong working relationship with a specific staff member. Their role is to take a key interest in developing opportunities for you, taking part in support plan development, enabling you to discuss any needs, aims, goals and opportunities to lead an independent and fulfilled lifestyle.
- A Deputy Keyworker acts as a second person who you can address any important and relevant information to if your Keyworker is not available.
- You can always approach any member of the staff team if you have a question or need support.
- You are encouraged to be involved in selecting your chosen Keyworker and Deputy Keyworker, however, the Supervisor may need to allocate Keyworkers due to circumstances, compatibility and staff experience.
- Refresh aims that you see the same Keyworker and Deputy Keyworker and to have consistency of staff. You will always be introduced to a new face by a familiar member of staff.